Regular, scheduled maintenance of Intruder Alarm systems is highly recommended and in some cases it is often a mandatory requirement of your insurer.
Holt Alarms will undertake scheduled or one-off maintenance of most security systems, including systems installed by other security companies.
Intruder Alarm Maintenance
Holt Alarms offer scheduled alarm system maintenance or one-off servicing depending on the type and specification of alarm system installed. During the inspection typically the following tests and adjustments are carried out:
- Thorough visual inspection of all major alarm components including wiring and connections
- Test power supply and battery charging rates
- Visual inspection and walk test all detectors
- Test operation of manually operated devices such as panic buttons
- Renew bell box stickers if required to show a well maintained system
- Inspect, test and lubricate all bell boxes, sirens and speakers
- Check and test remote signalling equipment
- Carry out adjustments as necessary