Growth is the Name of the Game.
“Growth will bring Strength will bring Prosperity.”
Fire / Intruder Alarm Engineer
We are seeking an engineer to join our team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will report directly in to the Managing Director, but will be responsible for day to day duties involved in installation, fault finding, service / maintenance of Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, Intruder Alarms and CCTV. The area covered is South Coast Central but predominantly Portsmouth / Southampton / Chichester so this role will suit an established experienced local engineer.
- At least 3 years experience in the Fire & Intruder Alarm Industry.
- Knowledge of Emergency Lighting and CCTV.
- Good knowledge and understanding of regulations.
- Must have a clean Driving Licence.
- Must have a good working knowledge of both Addressable and Conventional Systems.
- Electrical Background a definite advantage.
- PASMA &, IPAF etc. also an advantage.
- Permanent position (subject to 3 month trial period).
- Company van
- Mobile phone
- Training courses and career advancement available.
- Salary negotiable
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today by forwarding your CV to: email@example.com
If you would like more information about this position please contact us on (023)92 730 951